Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Put This On To-Do List for THIS Weekend


How is this dog related? Well, the director has a dog. How's that?

A year and a half ago, I had the unique opportunity to be a small (very small) part of movie-making history. This film was financed mainly by a grass-roots effort of every day people. That's the short story. I was able to spend a day on the set of this movie when it was filming in Nashville, October of 2010.

For those of you who know me, I'm not one to gush. However, the people I met were all pretty fantastic. The Director and his wife were some of the best people I've met. They are compassionate and have a huge view of how to live life.

This will translate on film. Regardless of what you believe, this film will make you think and I'm sure it will be a feast for the eyes as well from what I've seen of the previews.

A film's success is determined by its success on its opening weekend. That's THIS weekend, Folks! Go see it! Make it a road trip if it's not opening near you (like it isn't around here).

You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment