Monday, June 20, 2011

The Literary Feline

Cat can read. I've got proof.
Olive reads books like "Interesting Places to Sleep for Four Days in a Row" and "Perfect Your Awkward Meow."

The kitten on the other hand is reading "Endear Yourself to Humans with Ten Easy Cute Moves."

See:
She also has been reading, "Acts of Terror Only a Kitten Can Do with Immunity."
There will be more postings about actual dogs in the kennel soon. And they will have spiritual elements. I'm sure some of you are not as intrigued by the kitten as I am. But I can't help it - those books are working.

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE your pet family...as long as its from a distance, since mine has grown to 2 dogs and 3 cats recently. They give me a daily chuckle which is very much needed. (right along with your inspiration)

    ReplyDelete