Monday, September 24, 2012

Room to Stretch

Meet Tony the (tiger) cat.
Isn't he adorable?  And despite declaring that previous feline kennel guest B.C. stood for "best cat", I'd say that Tony is a contender in the same category.  What a sweetie he was.


Tony is rather a big cat, so I let him out frequently to stretch.  While the dogs were outside, he got to explore everywhere, including the dog food bags.  He seems fond of this one.

Everyone needs a good stretch now and then.  The dogs need to get out, the cats do too.  Even people have a need to get their blood flowing with a good stretch and walk about.

It's a little too easy to get focused on one area of our lives, even our spiritual beliefs, and forget about the rest.  I know I often forget the "big picture" when I'm stuck in one area.

Today, stretch all your muscles - mind, body, and spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment