Monday, April 1, 2013

No Foolin' - There's Reason to be Joyful

In the early hours of the morning, I got up and stepped in something gross one of the cats left for me.  I suspect it was Olive.
She was probably reading about April Fool's pranks.

Then I went out to get my newspaper and noticed this:
That's RIGHT - the flowers are coming up - see those green shoots?

Uh-huh....next to my now useless mailbox (thanks guys).

It's Easter Monday, a time to remember the empty tomb that proves death is dead and forgetting the horror of the cross.  It's a time to focus on Jesus who gives us new life and ultimate joy.


1 comment:

  1. People are just not considerate. I really thought you were going to say something about an now "empty" mailbox (lol) when you switched gears and spoke of the precious empty tomb. Which is the best of the best gifts we could ever think of. Thank you God for your Son.

    ReplyDelete